Pages

2.25.2008

my husband is so fabulous

this is post is all for him because today is his birthday! woohoo!
i would like to share a few of the reasons why i love him so much:


he has THE cutest bum :)

he's cute even when he's upset or angry

he is the best singer

he looks good in just about anything

he's gonna make me some cute babies!

he is SUCH a stud!

and the best kisser!

i got really lucky with this one! i say that to him all the time, but i really do mean it! he's the best there is, and i am amazed that i was blessed to have gotten him as my best friend and husband forever! thanks hun, for always being there! love ya!

3 comments:

Porter Family said...

Could have done without that bum shot right before bedtime. At least now if I wake up screaming I will know what set me off. Just kidding! Happy birthday Joe! I'm so glad you like the sprinkles. I left a comment to you in my comment section but just incase you don't check it, have you tried them with cinnamon ice cream and a drizzle of caramel sauce?? Delish. Oh, throw in a homemade oatmeal chocolate chip cookie just for good measure. It can only make things better.

Mandy said...

Manuia le aso fanau, Pelua! Cute post, Katie (excepting the 1st photo ;)

Polka Dot Craft Parties said...

When the doctor laid that 12 lb baby boy on my chest 23 years ago--I feel in love with those baby blues. When he was little, I thought he had a cute bum too--but it has been in has later years that I didn't think it was so cute. But he sure did like to show it to me!!! I love you!