Pages

8.10.2010

2 beefs.

beef #1. is there a reason christmas and halloween stuff is already out on display at costco? i'll just be enjoying my summer still, thanks.

beef #2. nevermind. i had some negative thoughts to share, but i just want people to be happy. can't we all be happy? here's a list of things that make me happy. claire makes me happy. joe makes me happy. the gospel makes me happy. service, family, temples, and beautiful testimonies make me happy. pizza, chocolate, and getting letters from my missionary brother also make me happy. really bad things followed by things that are 1,000's of times better make me joyful and give me hope. weddings, pretty flowers, and babies fill me with warm fuzzies. making a check-list a mile long and getting them all done makes me feel accomplished. a hot bath or a pedicure relax me. oprah's haircut make me want to chop mine all off for a thrill.

anyways. hope that inspires you to think some happier thoughts and forget those negative ones.

No comments: