Pages

6.20.2011

Getting so close


Hear me out before you go, huh? What's with the milk carton?

The date on the milk carton says June 27th and everytime I see it I get real excited. Why? Because that is the day miss Sarah Jane is coming to Utah! I did a little sneaky thing and convinced my mom to let her come stay with me before she starts school in september in Idaho. She is such a fun girl to have around and my kids adore her, so pretty perfect right? One week and the kids will be climbing all over you girl!

And thanks for letting me borrow your 'baby' mom! I'll take care of her, promise :)

3 comments:

Sister Bowerman said...

aww thanks Katie!!! I'm super excited too!!! (Just don't tell mom... ;)

Mom and Sarah said...

You guys act like I'm clueless sometimes...

Katie and joe said...

i don't think you are clueless!

you already knew sarah was excited.

you definitely had to think about letting her come.

i just did the sneaky thing and asked if she could stay. remember, i asked you FIRST.

you are welcome to come along :)