Pages

10.08.2011

Stink bug. Loves and hates pictures. Life is so good. I can't seem to remember that. I have this weight that feels like something really hard is coming (grad school) so I should be gearing myself up for it. Crazy. We still have no idea at this point where we will be next year. Here, Virginia, Nevada, arizona, Texas... No clue. Starting to seriously freak me out. But everyday I've been trying to find something to be really happy about. Making cookies. A pasta roller. Bubba dancing. Claire being so sweet and telling me everyone she loves. Joe getting to spend a few extra minutes with us. Making dinner, with everyone home, AND eating it. Dancing with Claire in a bee costume and roller-skates. Little things, you know? Last night Sarah showed up from Idaho to spend some time with the sibs. She and Lindsay came over as we were putting kids in jammies and getting ready for bed. Then linds tricked me into letting Claire have a sleepover.... Yeah I didn't want to let her go to a grown up sleepover! I can't stop thinking what they did all night. But I love how much that girl adores her aunts. And all of her family. She has some incredible people to look up to, and when I think of it that way, I don't mind for a minute that she wants to hang out with them.

2 comments:

Yaya said...

She looks so "old" in this picture! Tell them to stop! I know the prospect of Grad school is scary....but it will be better on the other side. I won't lie...I am secretly praying for somewhere within a 12 hour driving distance...but mostly praying he gets in the right school for your family! Miss you guys.

LinnieBell said...

don't be too sad about the sleep over...just be glad you weren't "playing" at 5 am this morning :)

good times all around, for sure.

thank goodness for: iPads, computers, balloons, air mattresses, jumping on beds, smart phones and so on to keep that girl busy while we slept!

oh--and she was so mad this morning because the balloons weren't lifting her up in the air. quite funny. tried to explain that one, but it didn't go over too well :)