Pages

5.30.2012

This girl is full of beautiful smiles lately. She does seem to have SES, but we'll take it. Love love love it. And sleeping. Still. 8 weeks today, and the last few nights she's gone 9 or so hours straight.

We "officially" started potty training Caleb today. He's gone several times on the potty before getting in the tub, and has taken his diaper off and run to the bathroom on his own. He wasn't real sure about the undies at first, but I think he will like it.

Joe's mom is in town for a couple of days still. We haven't done too much, kept it low key so she could just enjoy and love on Evie girl and the older kids, but we will be getting some things in today and tomorrow for sure. she has been so helpful and generous with us, even getting up and letting me sleep in a little. So appreciatetd!

1 comment:

Yaya said...

I so enjoyed my early morning snuggles with everyone. Missing them terribly! Thanks for taking such good care of me!