Pages

7.16.2012

Just the kiddos.

Everyday I wake up and have to remind myself I have three kids. (how did that happen?) Everyday I am so glad to have them. But it usually takes me a while to get myself up. Because they are sometimes long, lonely (lonely only because i dont get to see joe) days, with some pretty active kids. Most days, joe is gone pretty much the whole day. Like, sometimes it's three days before the kids see him for more than the 15 minutes before he leaves for work.

So most days it's me and the kids, and some days we don't do anything. But it's summer and I don't mind. Summer is for playing, snow cones, sprinklers and pools, suntans, and right now, snuggling with my baby, who is growing up entirely too fast. And it's for chasing my almost two year old, who doesn't want to wear a diaper. The little rascal.

1 comment:

Yaya said...

Hmmm....I see that Ham blood showing up in those cuties....maybe things will get better soon....