Pages

12.14.2012

Random.


Joe comes home in one week (!!!!!)

And shoot. I haven't been taking pictures of my kids. I'm too scared to take out the pretty new camera. Now I'm feeling bad because I feel like he missed out on all the fun. 

So! I will take pictures today. Hopefully. But definitely tomorrow. You'll see why.

Today will be a good day. Caleb didn't come climbing into my bed at 3:00 this morning, like he has been for the last 3 months. I think it's because we are mostly giving up on his naps. Which is not fun from 5:30-7:30 pm, but he is sleeping more at night and going down easier. 

Also, potty training round 46574839 begins today. Again. 

I love these kids. I love these kids. I looooooove these kids. And I will love caleb if he finally gets potty training down. Kidding! 

Seven sleeps. You guys, I'm freaking out.

No comments: