Pages

5.09.2013

start over.


I think it's time to start blogging again.
I read through some of the blog for the last little bit, and I miss it.
I have gotten so discouraged- lotsa personal things going on, and just not really feeling it for a while. But then I started remembering so many funny things. And realized I haven't shared hardly anything about my sweet (and prissy princess-syndrome!) Evie cakes. So! Back at it. New blog will have to wait a minute.

But Oh this girl- walking and babbling away now, and I love her to pieces. But she is also a little terror at church.

I've made the comment to a few people- 12-18 months is just the hardest for me. Really and truly- so many fun things, but also the hardest things for me. 

Also, I have to say this, I am not a lover of cloudy, foggy weather every other day. As much as I'm loving the good weather, gorgeous scenery, and some really fun things, this weather is driving me bonkers. Not as much as snow on may 1st, (ahem, Utah! Stinks for you. But I had 7 years of that, thank you very much) but still. Gotta figure out how to get past it! 

And what to blog about. Gotta figure that out too. 

1 comment:

Yaya said...

I love this picture of her! She is so different from the other two. Blogging suggestions: Blog about being a military wife - find one thing great every day (or every time you blog) about being in the military and then a hurdle you have overcome - something that will help other LDS military wives.
or you could blog about your favorite books (like a book review), a lot of people enjoy that. You could do some children books, some adult books. I love your blogging and look every day. I hope the sunshine comes out soon.