Pages

7.07.2008

can't hide it anymore!

for anyone who hasn't seen me in the last few months.....



please know that he is arching his back and sticking out his tummy!


at a pound and a half, the little one is making an appearance that I just can't hide anymore! just an update on that..... and I got my cell phone to work again! thank goodness! however, I do need to get a new battery, the charge lasts 24 hours or less now, and that always makes me nervous....



for an update of our fun week last week, head over to my mom and sister's blog to see some things that we did while they visited! it was SOOOOO fun to have them here, and wish we could be together more often!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

We are so excited for you guys--a girl! I'm sure your Mom is just going crazy! You look great and happy! Can't wait to see you when you get back! Take Care!

Polka Dot Craft Parties said...

I think Joseph needs to walk more--that would take care of that belly! (Just kidding). Practice sucking it in!!!!
Give everyone a hug from Yaya.

Vindie said...

You look great Katie! That's so cute.

Hydee said...

Congrats Katie! I'm so glad you looked me up! That is so exciting for you guys. Do you have a name picked out yet?

Jarom said...

Oh my gosh you're super pregnant!! WITH A GIRL! cool sauce- CONGRATS!