Pages

2.09.2012

Growing up


I might be insane.... But bubba is being kicked out of the crib this weekend. Tax refund (making less than what the govt thinks we should has its perks. Sometimes.) is being used to buy the mattress, and big boy bed is being set up. He hasn't tried to climb out of the crib, but he loves Claire's bed, and she doesn't really want to share? I found a great deal on some cute matching bedspreads.... His might be kinda girly. Whoops! It is blue though, so who cares?

Also, Sunday, Sunday is going to be amazing. Caleb turns 18 months next week, which means nursery for the big boy! And Sunday school and peace for the parents again! Oh it's going to be so great I tell you!

And, in case you were wondering, I'm getting fatter by the second. Because all I want is cookies. And sweets. And my sweet husband fulfills any desires for theese things. So, if I'm being pushed around in a wheelchair by the end of this, you'll know it's all cookie weight, not baby weight. I might already look like a whale. 54 days left!

1 comment:

Yaya said...

Good luck with the boy out of the crib! I hope he makes the transition easily. These babies aren't babies anymore :)