Pages

3.15.2012

She doesn't either

But cute.


Baby is here in less than three weeks! Panic is starting to set in. Lots of things i want to do. We are getting a nice blast of spring before some more snow, and i can air out the house which feels fantastic. AND. We bought a chest freezer last night and I feel like I can breathe now that my inside freezer doesn't explode every time I open it. This is huge people, my inside freezer is rather large to begin with, but I don't feel right if it isn't completely full at all times.

Enough freezer talk. I am aware that baby brain is making me want to paint all the walls this weekend.... But the rational brain tucked away in there tells me joe would not appreciate it. I'm learning how to be rational through the whole nesting thing. It's not easy!

Today will be fantastic. Doctor will tell me I have been in pain for naught, as I won't have progressed. That's okay. As long as it doesn't end in a syrup explosion in the back of my car, like last night, I'll call it a success!

2 comments:

LinnieBell said...

awww :)

Yaya said...

She is a cutie...but stop wishing glasses for these cute ones....it is in the genes enough! I am anguish to hear about the Dr.'s visit and hope things go well.