Pages

4.10.2012

Perfection.

I swear she lives in her own world. Nothing phases her.

Her hospital bow lasted until sunday when bubba ripped it off. I think Claire's lasted a few hours. I think this is telling about their personalities.

I don't even know where to begin with the last few days. Evie's siblings adore her. But they are now huge to me. So funny how bubba was my little bug, and now he's some kind of big kid....

I don't have a family Easter picture- I know, what is wrong with me! But, you must understand, I barely found something that fit over everything, and still made it easy to nurse. Gotta love that awkward post baby stuff.

Still recovering. Still in the 'I am a cow' phase. Still trying to figure out how to keep the big kids from fighting while nursing. But, I have been blessed with a dream boat for a baby. Last night she slept all night except for a half hour of eating and then right back asleep. Like, 10-730. who does that??? Love her.

1 comment:

Yaya said...

I am loving the pictures...keep them coming - when I snuggle Declan, I am snuggling Evie too (vicariously).