Pages

4.18.2012

We have three kids?

We were cracking up when he begged to wear daddy's suit coat on Sunday. The vest and tie were not grown up enough I guess? funny, funny boy.

I'm talking to Claire right now about babies in my tummy. She has quite the imagination, that one. It seems she understands there is not a baby inside anymore, but she keeps bringing it up.... She LOVES holding Evie and helping out. As long as she's in the mood for it anyways.

dream girl Evie only eats once at night. ONCE. From the time I am asleep until the big kids get up, one time she makes a few cooing sounds, sleepily gets through a meal, and goes back off to dream land, and usually sleeps in well past nine. Couldn't ask for anything better. And I have already forgotten life without her. Heading to the doc today for the 2 week check- we'll see how it goes, my guess is she doesn't make a peep. I gave her a bath Monday night and she slept through literally the entire thing. Until I flipped out when she pooped on the clean towel. At least she waited until after the bath, right?

Transition to three kids? Not too bad. Besides breaking two glasses, dumping sun block, nearly flooding the kitchen, bathroom, and family room, and smashing crackers into the carpet, doing great. Middle man seems to know he can do stuff when Evie is being fed, and sometimes takes advantage, but we're surviving.

2 comments:

Yaya said...

I need to figure out how to get some snuggles from 3 beautiful children! I want to hear how the doc appointment goes.

Jeannette & Brandt said...

I am so glad to hear that the transition isn't too bad....although it sounds a little scary! Hahahaha! I think that nursing is the hardest part because you are literally stuck for however long it takes to feed. I remember Peyton taking advantage of that time as well...Oh the joys!