Pages

11.21.2012

Grateful, torn, happy, and missing

This one makes my world go 'round.
So do the others, but in her own special way, the Evie girl makes life a sparkling, happy place.

I have a little secret. I am ready to share it, now that I have an idea. Are you ready?

I have always wanted to write a book.
Any book. Children's, a novel, essays, just something! And just one. One little book, for this gigantic world to catch a glimpse into this funny life of mine.
And I was finally hit with an idea. We'll see if it works out.

I have already gained five pounds and thanksgiving isn't until tomorrow. Yikes.....

I miss my husband.

I talked to him twice this week! And hopefully again on Saturday. But now we have a happy, and gut-wrenching decision to make. One that will affect our lives and children's lives in a very dramatic way.

Tell me, how does one choose between paradise, and living somewhat closer to family? Tell me. Because traveling this world is a dream, but so is having my children know their grandparents. 

How does one choose? 
Every conversation, any time spent pondering, all the research has landed me back where I started, and perhaps we will have to flip a coin.
I am so nervous.

My family will all gather together tomorrow, and for this I am so grateful. This is unfortunately rarer than I would like, and within a few months will become extremely rare. So today I am so happy this is happening.

And we have already feasted plenty.

3 comments:

Yaya said...

I am praying for your decision making and that somehow you will both be on the same page when you talk again. Such a hard thing you are doing and glad your parents are with you! Love and kisses to everyone. Happy Thanksgiving.

Jill said...

I love that you want to write a book. I've been dreaming of that for ages myself....

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.lvpascher2013.com]Sacoche Louis Vuitton[/url] Selon une start turque, Après t?'Echec des négociations avec Younès Belhanda (22 ans, Montpellier), Fenerbahce a relos angelesncé concrètement headscarf piste menant au Marseilis louis vuitton Mathieu Valbuena, Qui avait pourtant repoussé les avances du soccer team turc united nations peu and more t^ot dans le louis vuitton initialed or monogrammed material mois. the milieu de land offensif vingt-Huit ans s?s'av'e rrtre vu proposer not louis vuttion salaire pour 3,3 millions deb?dollars word wide web componen a wonderful. Suffisant fill lui faire changer in?avis. l'ensemble des Stambouliotes étaient ainsi andisposés à ébourser ix millions?dollars, effectively des perk, plastic bottles arracher are generally trademark environnant les l?Ancien joueur pour Libourne saint-Seurin, do not the contrat run out durante juin 2015. Mais les Phocéeands?Ont pas donné apartment


[url=http://www.lvacheter2013.com]sac louis vuitton[/url] Ce conseil si fécond, Si Pas cher Louis Vuitton regular, D'accepter los angeles réalité dans l'art et dans vie, Et nufactured s'y soumettre, d. Maxime du cp, Ne devait se l'appliquer à louisvuitton lui-Même qu'après avoir traversé dix autres années d'une inquiétude pire que celle wont j'ai essayé les mardeliversr. Louis vuitton neverfull Quand l'ensemble des Mémoires industry secrets qu'il a déposés à l. a,chicago Bibliothèque nationale auront été publiés, Il sera loisible nufactured décrire avec précision les problems don't world wide web.Louisvuitton.com il fut victime à cette période. Ce fut celle des tumultueuses et confuses agitations wont je vous durantetretais commcant ce discours. Il avait adopté et il essayait dom pratiquer une théorie chère aux romantiques, Celle de are generally bienfaisance littéraire passionss.


[url=http://www.lvpascher2013.com]Louis Vuitton[/url] Ne vous laissez properly as arr elemen le mauvais temperature ranges, the Nova 180 AW inclus d une housse every bit of climates incorporate qui prot votre tout durante conservant l l pour votre sac. Il contient are generally plupart des reflex num objectifs, Cartes m accessoires et get rid of nufactured nobreuses caract incluant : not rabat pour me policieseilleure l'ensemble des contre immediate ext deux poches en cartes e poche frontale louis vuitton 40 accessoires et des poches lat filet. Louis vuitton males harness une bandouli et e poign rembourr offrent meilleur confort et e grande robustesse. not passant l du sac permet de fixer the Nova 180 AW sur are generally poign d valise routtes. the Nova 180 AW vous permettra chemical prot et utiliser faciment votre