Pages

11.08.2012

Gratitude


2 weeks down, 6 to go.
This boy needs more male influence in his life while daddy is away! 

It's been so busy, and exhausting, I haven't been blogging. 
But it's been good busy. And for that I am grateful.
Here's my November gratitude list, because I'm sure I won't get around to it later, but I have more i am blessed with than can ever be said.

The gospel- knowledge of my savior, his atonement, and the blessing of being able to be sealed to my family because of it.
My family- my husband and all of his awesomeness, my children and the joy and hope they give me, my parents, siblings, and in-laws and all the love and support they freely offer.
My health- I haveit so good. I need to remember to treat my body better than I have been, but Amos glad I have no significant health problems to speak of. (Sometimes spotty vision, less-than-perfect hearing, and hips that swing funny when I walk aside :)
My home- we have a warm, comfortable home that has been so good for us. we live in a beautiful part of the country, surrounded by good people, and have been safe from any Mother Nature related disasters. We have clean, running water, heat and air conditioning, and electricity for every plug-in we could need.
Good, fresh food available down the street. A car to go get food, and means to prepare the food for my family. 
Every conceivable means of communication available at my fingertips. 
Transportation to any place I could desire, in comfort, and at any speed.
Books. And more books. The written word is such a powerful tool that I often take for granted.
A sense of humor.
Music, to soothe, uplift, encourage, entertain, rejuvenate, and enrich. 
Clothing for every condition. Blankets for extra warmth at night. A soft pillow to lay my head on.
Playgrounds for children to play on, grass to roll around in, and toys to play with.
Photos to remind us of the past, and capture the beauty that surrounds.

And once again, for my husband. He is sacrificing so much for my family and this country, and I miss him so stinking much. Extra squeezes for your loved ones, ok?

No comments: