Pages

11.19.2007

every dad can do this

for a good laugh, go check my sister's lindsay's latest post- every dad can do this. a funny video of a few minutes from last night. i'm slightly embarassed by it, but we were having a good time!

we are going on a trip tomorrow to go see joseph's family in NC for thanksgiving. we are stoked about it! its going to be so much fun to see them again- we cant wait.

gross story from today: i was sitting in class, waiting for a lecture to start, and suddenly i hear a sneeze and feel something hit my head. i pause, think "no way did what i think happen, just happen. no way." i turn around, and see a guy wiping his mouth, and i thought, again, "no way, no way, no way!" and i reached back and touched my hair, and i wanted to throw up. there was a huge glob of the guy's bodily fluids all over my hair! how disgusting is that? a college kid that doesn't know how to cover his mouth when he sneezes? i wanted to say something to him, but i was utterly dumbfounded. way to ruin my day, when i already woke up with a cold, and my stomache was hurting for no reason. i want to go take a shower right now and get it out!

i guess thats all for now..... NC here we come! :)

2 comments:

LinnieBell said...

one word for your gross story: "gross." I'll be seeing you soon so I can wisk you away to the airport. I'm already missing you two.

Porter Family said...

Too bad you weren't in microbiology class...you would have had a great specimen. That is seriously disgusting, though.