- new phone! splitting from the parents and doing it all on our own! freedom is exhilarating! its even got a utah phone number. after liscence plates on the car we will be true utahns.
the new cherry chocolate. yum!
- new jeans! i have been on the hunt for quite some time! i even watched the re-run of oprah's show on how to pick the jeans for you. after-christmas shopping did not come to fuition, and i came back to utah with no hopes. by chance, my awesome husband saw lucky brand jeans at costco for forty bucks and mentioned it to me. i didnt think too much about, but checked it out. i thought that it was too good to be true! i didnt try them on, which i didnt want to do but there were no changing rooms, and i came home and immediately slid them up, buttoned, zipped, and breathed a sigh of relief. a perfect fit!
- new semester with new classes! maybe not so exciting, but i am really in love with a couple classes im taking. mostly marriage enhancement, i'm leaning WAY more than i thought i would, and i love my professor! even though its at the end of my thirteen hour days at school, i look forward to it!
- new hair! yes ladies and gentlemen, the hair has come off! ive been growing it out for nearly six years, and it was time for a change! (a theme around here right now) its being donated to locks of love. i am so excited about it! some lucky little girl who isnt fortunate enough to have beautiful hair will now have that opportunity! AND it was a double good deed because the guy that cut it off said he had always wanted to take off someone's ponytail. i'm not totally sure about the new do, but its been fun to see people's reactions so far.
thirteen inches from tip to tip.
- best of all- new house! this is the best part. we have a garage, washer and dryer, HUGE fridge in a HUGE kitchen, three bedrooms and a mini-backyard all to ourselves! and its amazing!
bed is on the floor. we don't have a bed frame yet, but we like it sometimes-
easier to get out of bed.
HUGE master bath!
office- samoan decorated!
spare room. we will furnish it, one day. for now it holds.... a sign.
second floor landing
tv in it
(the tv has on the movie waitress. a new favorite. it makes me want to be good at making pies!)
mini-backyard! with eight inches of snow in it!
so there it is. a long needed update. and now my homework has been long awaiting me and i must do it. happy mlk jr. day!