Pages

12.01.2009

whoops...

forgot about blogging again.... not. just been a little busy! we had thanksgiving at our house this year, and what with everything going on.... claire's bday, chris's bday, my parent's anniversary, oh and chris got married, its just not been top ofthe priority list- sorry ya-ya! but to make up for it: some pictures!
this is claire right after the byu-utah game. go cougs!
these two are mostly for claire's yaya. she LOVES her new dress. can you tell?

a few snapshots from the wedding. didn't take many because there were about fifty other people with cameras. i'm sure there will be more to come.


my older bro. probably the happiest i have ever seen him.


this is my young, hottie mom. my cousin called her a young, spring chick. and she was mistaken as my sister once, and as claire's mom another time. miss her a TON already.

i just can't believe how fast claire is growing. she was at 24 lbs., and 32 inches at her one-year check up. she is talking up a storm and finally has two sign language signs down. more, which in general means give me some of what you have, and drink. and shes starting to nod yes and no. which i fully attribute to sesame street. and she totally loves slides! like, gets mad when you take her away from one.
claire's boyfriend luke. total hottie. they give each other hugs and claire just follows him everywhere.

addy is the smartest girl you will ever meet. she's the most proper little girl.

3 comments:

Yaya said...

Thanks for the pictures! So you may need to move those buttons on the jumper! I also don't think Joseph measured right - I was worried it was going to be too short! Make sure you bring it to NC so we can take a picture of all 3 girls. She is so cute!

Katharine said...

I love the pictures Katie. So cute! Claire needs to come over and play. Luke is missing his girlfriend.

Jill said...

oh i love that bow in her hair!!! and the picture of joseph staring into the camera made me laugh. out loud. in class.