Pages

4.25.2010

la. dee. da.

in case there was a question as to the growth of my belly, see above proof. can't hide it anymore.

now for a quick run down.
yesterday- a really good day. cleaned, hung out with lindsay, watched national treasure.
right now- watching this talk. feeling pretty good.
later- so excited for church. claire gets to go to nursery, i get to enjoy church. looks beautiful outside again.

*in case someone cares.... claire did amazing in nursery! she walked in and started climbing with the other kids and didn't bother looking back. and church for me was bliss. ahhhh....*

3 comments:

LinnieBell said...

i wanna hear about nursery....we'll chat tomorrow :) i'm sure claire-girl did was an angel. like always. (ok, except at the mall sometimes.) i sure love that little claire!

Vindie said...

Oh my goodness you are so cute! I love that picture! You are beautiful! I hope both bebes are doing well =)! Miss you.

Yaya said...

Yeah for Claire! And yes, I for care! I am glad Church was good for you and you know she is having more fun! I love your cute belly too.