Pages

4.09.2010

me and my buddy

yep this is old. i don't like many pictures of me!

its been a rough morning for me the miss- she just wants to play! climb on chairs, eat everything, and on top of it all shes got a bit of a cold going on. so we put on her current favorite movie, ratatouille. {shes slightly obsessed.} and it calmed her right down. i LOVE my little one, and i'm looking forward to the next few months of just her and me. soon enough my attention will be all split up, and i'm just not sure how she (or myself, for that matter) will handle it. its funny to think that there will be more than one kid in the house for who knows how long! and i'm pretty excited for it.

also exciting- i quit my job, and joe got a "new" one! he has worked there before, but the pay is better, and benefits are included. pretty stoked about it! he really liked being there last time, and they liked him enough that he was basically hired on the spot. so life is looking pretty good right now

in other news, i have been eying this little ditty for some time. i finally caved. and i totally love it.

from target

i've got some other pictures to post, but the camera is m.i.a. i think claire ate it.

5 comments:

LinnieBell said...

love your little ditty. love your little girlie.

love you.



love, me.

LinnieBell said...

love your little ditty. love your little girlie.

love you.



love, me.

LinnieBell said...

woah...for some reason it double posted. and now that i'm posting again, you have THREE comments from me. what-what!!!

Cristy said...

I can't believe Claire will watch a movie! Hailey only wants to push all the buttons cause she knows she's not supposed to. In fact, the ONLY things she does are those she's not supposed to! Cute age but good gravy I'm going nuts! Enjoy the next few months, two is nuts, but also really wonderful. Hope all is well! xoxo

Yaya said...

Time is definitely precious these next few months! Enjoy! Give her hugs and kisses from Yaya.