Pages

7.03.2010

for your entertainment

in our first picture, we have myself on the far left with my roommates (and some random guy), each of us dressed up as pregnant with balloons on halloween. i was having twins.
picture number two shows me with claire exactly 20 months ago. sick. forgive me, it was six in the morning.
and numero 3, little nugget, with approximately 6 1/2 weeks until d-day.
and yes my head is cut off. and no, the picture does no justice for how truly large i actually look. nor the soreness inn my ribs. and the fact that i get really bugged having my thighs rub together. oh well. just trying to fulfill some requests. hope this satisfies for a while!

1 comment:

Mom and Sarah said...

Clearly with the happy smiles you all are broadcasting, pic #1 was a joke, eh? Has the desire for twins in reality disappeared yet? Picture #2 is barely pushing a smile - more like, "Let's just get this over with!" What are we supposed to make of pic #3 without even a head?? And the part about the thighs rubbing...if you'd wear the iron support hose that I got to wear, that wouldn't happen! Just sayin'... LOVE YOU!!