Pages

7.24.2010

meh.

three more weeks of baby carrying. just three... more.... weeks.... doc keeps giving me false hope that i could go at any time... makes me feel like a bomb waiting to go off. i honestly feel like doc wants it out (for my sake) just as badly as i do. (although i must admit, its nice having someone besides joe tell me i look beautiful every time he sees me. LOVE my doctor.) but i have to keep reminding myself we want to keep it in until after joe graduates. because he really needs to finish classes. its important he passes those classes. right? gah, i just don't think i was this uncomfortable last time around. i know it wasn't comfortable by any means, but really, i can't find a comfortable position. 22 days (or less!) left. (i will be getting induced a week or so early, like i said, my doc wants it out of me :)

okay enough complaining. just look at how cute munchkin is!
i think she looks like shes ready to go surf. ha.
typical face. get this one like 40 times a day.
waking up is SO hard.
because her mattress is on the floor, we often find her in funny places. her closet is her usual, today it was behind the door. anyways, its always a good laugh to see where she slept.
wearing momma's shoes. she loves it. i love it.
another typical face.
and again. promise she's not on drugs. (even though shes gotten into benedryl and almost ate excedrin. those lids are not as child proof as you might hope.)

i promise i usually try and do something with her hair- i realize in these pictures it makes her seem a little out of control. and she is. but its not quite long enough sometimes.

other than that, not much else going on here- we celebrated our anniversary last night a month early. lets face it- the next two-three months will be a little hectic! (joe has school, graduation, um NEW CHILD, getting ready for said child, work, callings, traveling to and from st. louis, and claire in general, all these will likely take up some time.)

oh and my garden is actually producing, produce! yes. actual food. amazing, huh?

3 comments:

Kacorn said...

I thought I was going to die the last month with Lilly. So you're discomfort is probably not just in your head. :) Good luck with your last month! That's so exciting! And your Claire's hair looks an awful lot like Lilly's... not long enough... they're always going and going... honestly, who can really keep pigtails and bows in their toddlers hair all the time? We all pick our battles.

Jill said...

goodness i miss her...i just want to see her smile at me when i go pick her up from her nap and give me hugs...and act a crazy fool and make me laugh....goodness i miss her...

Yaya said...

I could eat her up!!!!Such a cutie. Enjoy every minute...even though I know you feel miserable. We are into the last few weeks. Go Katie!