Pages

11.23.2010

confession

i realized i may have fibbed a little a few posts back. there are three foods i really cannot stand. at this moment i can't remember the third, but i prefer to leave out

water chestnuts
and
black licorice.

i usually have no issues when it comes to texture, but water chestnuts, for whatever reason, do not sit well in my mouth. its to the point that although i really love those lettuce wraps at p.f. changs, i almost don't eat them. ALMOST.

and black licorice, yucky. sorry, there is no getting around it. i love me some good soft red vines, but try as i might, i can't choke down the black stuff. i even took a sample at costco a few days ago, hoping to convince myself it was tasty, but i had to throw it away.

i still can't remember that third one, although i also don't care for buttered popcorn jelly bellies. which happens to by my mom's fave. i like toasted marshmallow.

1 comment:

Polka Dot Craft Parties said...

You make me smile! I love who you are!