Pages

3.13.2011

crazy in the brain

so much going on in my head right now.

mostly gratitude for so, so many things. so many prayers answered. my children- they really are the best. the more i know them, the more i want everyone to know them, because they are that awesome. the rest of the fam is the best- always there. couldn't live without them. knowledge of my savior is such a comfort. everything else makes complete sense because of that.

anyways. there was a moment yesterday that really struck me, that makes me want to jump up and do a jig. i had been thinking about the temple, and how to get the girls in our yw to want to go there. we were having a meeting just discussing different things, and one girl expressed wanting to visit the temple, and for each of the other girls to be able to go and visit before we head to girls camp. i almost jumped up and yelled yes! yes you get it! lets make it happen! it might sound a little silly, but for this particular girl to express that desire was an incredible thing for me to witness.

still so much more that is still in my head, but really glad today is sunday. my favorite day. the sun is shining and i think we will walk to church.

No comments: