Pages

3.29.2011

phone pics






thank you phone for being available to snap pics when camera is not around.

although i wish you would take pictures faster, so i could share my funny moment with a picture:

driving out of our neighborhood i was suddenly REALLY annoyed at the person in front of me for coming to a complete stop when i thought it was unnecessary to do so. (i had already lost my patience for the day.) finally the person started moving again, and i could see what-the-heck was going on. there was a chicken crossing the road. and i asked myself, in my head, why-the-heck is the chicken crossing the road? and then started laughing really, really hard out loud. get it?


i crack myself up. pretty sure the kiddos thought i was crazy. probably am.

but it really was so funny to see the chicken crossing the road. and i couldn't figure out why, which made it even funnier. good times.

2 comments:

LinnieBell said...

and now i'm sitting at my desk picturing the chicken crossing the road. bahaha!!!

Yaya said...

I think the chicken crossed the road....to get to the other side....just saying...since you weren't sure.....