Pages

1.09.2012

Fresh

fresh out of the tub, and so handsome. I've been thinking lately about how my kids were meant to be mine, how other kids aren't, and how glad I am for that. Everyone's kids are special. But mine are are extra special because they are mine. I've been extra grateful for Claire lately, since she's not here and all. One reason is she helps bubba to NOT be a brat. It sounds funny, but only child syndrome has kicked in, and big time. Or maybe he is like that a lot, and she helps me not notice? He's stil my sweet little boy, but we are in that really hard, "you aren't understanding what I want when I whine and wave my arms and stomp my feet" stage, and he is trying to be picky..... Hopefully we'll rid him of that soon. He is his father's child, it's probably 80% him, 20% me. Like, when he gets hungry, he is not a happy camper til he gets some food in him. Go too long without eating, and we have a bear on our hands. Joe has gotten better over the years, but we have to be careful on fast Sundays :) Caleb is still my sweetheart through and through, always trying to be helpful, and so, so funny. Right now he's playing "where-dit-go?" with his sippy cup and he keeps pushing it further and further behind my back. Then asking me where it went... Like I said, hilarious.

love my chicks to pieces. Do I say that too much? Miss my Claire.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Ha, I am the same way about food. Maybe it's a Brewer thing...

Yaya said...

Definitely a Brewer thing....I think there is a low-blood sugar issue. I just was called to the nursery and we have a lot of that food stomping, throw yourself on the floor thing going on....it is the age. He is a cutey! Give him some Yaya kisses.