Pages

1.02.2012

Photo-a-day

They will probably all be terrible photos, but let's see how long this lasts, shall we? I need a 'fun' resolution. The 'improvement' ones are personal this time around... And some are post-baby, so gotta wait for a while.

The chicklets dancing and falling. Nothing like running around like a banshee in a freshly picked up and vacuumed room, right?

Today's goals- get the Christmas put away, and finish the laundry. (including putting away!) it's a no-pain-so-far day, and although there is nothing like kicking back when the stickies arrive, we have a few busy weeks ahead and I don't like to rest when I'm sick. I get better faster, I think. (I took the ACT and another standardized test for two days with a 102 degree fever. The score from that test got me into BYU, so you tell me if I should do stuff when I'm sick.) off to put kids down for naps. Best part of the day sometimes!

1 comment:

Yaya said...

I LOVE your New Year's Resolution! I personally hope you are able to keep it (no small task). I hope you all feel better and I am SO JEALOUS CLaire gets to go to Grammie's house :(