Pages

8.30.2008

I'M DONE!!!!!!!!!!


This is my first blog and my wife doesn't know about it but I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm done for the summer and packing up to head out to Utah tonight!!!!! As an office we finished as the number one office ever. I beat my summer last year, but not by much.... I'm just glad to be done and glad I'll get to spend time with my wife again. The best news of the night is that our office did well enough to win free video camera's for all of us rep's.... Well hopefully my wife doesn't get mad at me for posting a blog but hey I also wanted to publicly thank her for pushing me this summer especially at the end when i was burned out.... She truly is amazing and does so much. I'm proud of her this summer as she worked while being pregnant and had to deal with me on the days when i was in a bad mood from selling... i'm truly the luckiest guy ever. Well i've got a lot to do so i better get at it.....

2 comments:

Polka Dot Craft Parties said...

Congrats Joseph! We are all so proud of you! Good job Katie! You know I hate this picture!!!!
I still freak out when I see it!

I love you! Mom

Amanda said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see you guys again! Have a safe trip back and take care!