Pages

1.28.2009

ahhhhh!!!!!

(i wasn't going to post this but i have to get it out of my system!)

he sat directly behind me today.

at first i thought that things would be better today. i really had hope that they would, and at first i thought i was witnessing a miracle. but....

you know whats worse than seeing someone make-out in front of you? having to listen to it. why? because i can at least close my eyes and pretend its not happening. but i have yet to learn how to turn my ears off.

on top of that, he kept tapping my chair with his feet the whole class period. and he had his stupid computer out. and for some reason has to have it as far away from him as possible so that the top of the screen kept hitting me in the back of the head! i kept trying to kind of nudge it so he would get the picture, but he kept on tapping it against me! this guy really must think the world of himself- no consideration for the people around him except his wife! i am really trying to think nice thoughts but this goes way beyond that.




i'm moving seats on friday. so help me, if he follows me i WILL be saying something to him. and it ain't gonna be pretty.

6 comments:

theskimlife said...

Wow this guy sounds really dumb, I'm sorry you have to sit by him! Yes you can run into me on campus anytime, in fact please do so, i would thuroughly enjoy it if you did! haha

Zane + Nichole said...

you can't move! the stories are so funny lol.
but i guess to save your sanity...

Jill said...

isn't it funny? I noticed your mom's email on karen's list so i asked karen about it and found out they've known each other for years. small world. it was a pretty funny conversation. and you cracked me up about the bogiz word, i needed a good chuckle as i went to work at 1:30 this morning.

Jill said...

and when i said isn't it funny i mean about your mom and karen, not stupid boy that keeps torturing your life. Katie the strangest (although funny for all of us) things happen to you in class.

Porter Family said...

two words: ex-lax brownies.

Savanna said...

i must have forgotten how funny you are because i love these stories! or maybe it's because i sit in class with the same 30 girls every day of my life for the next 2 years. i think it's a mix.

teach me to be witty.