Pages

1.29.2009

i need...

addresses! we didn't get around to sending out baby announcements or a christmas letter, but i will be sending out a 'valentine's day' letter/baby announcement. SO. if you want one, leave your address in a comment, email me at katiebowerman at sbcglobal dot net, or heck even give me a call. we would love to send one to everyone! (plus you get to have your very own picture of one of the cutest babies you have ever seen. i'm keeping that picture a secret til we send these out so hurry and tell me your addy so you can get a sneak peek!)

7 comments:

Laura said...

The Bells
4064 Tolley Ridge Lane
WInston Salem, NC 27106

We love the cutie! (and you guys too)

Jill said...

jilly
300 Fairtree Drive
Severna Park, MD 21146

so i really really want to see you guys. soon. i'll be in touch about that.

Bethany, Scott, and family said...

Bethany, Scott, Lily Schachterle
218 Persimmon Circle
Goose Creek, SC 29445

Your babe is so cute!

Amanda said...

Do you have my address? I would love to get a pic!

Yaya said...

YOU KNOW I WANT A PICTURE. I especially need a 5x7 in her blessing dress to match the others on my wall.

Crystal said...

She is adorable! my address: 780 E 1300 N pg 84062

" I Love My Life!" said...

Hey Katie!
Please put us on your family list!
Rivera Family
7615 E. Twinleaf Trail
Orange, California
92869