Pages

5.26.2010

little gift

this babe gave me a little gift yesterday and today by falling asleep in my lap just before naptime. i LOVE holding sleeping babies. and watching them sleep. i creep into her her room to watch her sleep all the time. maybe its allergies, maybe shes sick, or maybe she knows that 'just us' time is coming to a close soon, but she hasn't let me hold her til she falls asleep in forever. shes just too dang busy. but i most definitely cherished those quiet moments of her dozing. shes getting too big and too smart way too fast for my liking! shes already playing dress up, loves doing make up, and even has her animals give each other kisses- without me showing her how. she rolls with the punches and just lets all the other kids steal toys from her without any retaliation. anyways. just feeling ultra grateful for the little gift miss bub-a-chub gave me today. shes so thoughtful and sweet to know exactly what her momma needs.

1 comment:

Vindie said...

She is getting so big and is so stinkin' cute! I hope you and the lil' belly are doing well! =)