Pages

1.05.2011

oh a new year!

don't we all just love the start of a new year??? i do! and i like new things at the beginning of a new year.

this year its a new hair cut-
it so short... i seriously play with it all day, i still forget its all gone, but i really love it. i think i'll keep this up for a while. yay!

and claire started potty training- for reals this time. she is so ready, and so far has done great today.

oh hey bubba
he's not new, but his little bouncer is! so fun, thanks yaya! his little legs are a little short... thanks to his momma. long torso, short legs, my kids get it from me.

this kid just gets better and better. he's my little roly poly, chunky monkey, snuggle bug. he doesn't care to roll over so much, but loves his toes, sucking and chewing on anything, and pulling on any hair he can get a hold on. (not mine anymore! but poor claire... lets just say shes kept at a little bit of a distance since then.)

here's to a new year! i completed my one goal for last year.... got a few more this year, and i can do it!

6 comments:

Yaya said...

Your hair is so cute! What a cutie Caleb is....oh and Papa has a long torso and short legs too....Good luck with the potty training. Go Claire!

LinnieBell said...

oh, hey there, bubba!

Cristy said...

Cute hair cut! I cut my hair that short after my baby #2 too! (And then forgot about my hair and let it grow long again) You look adorable and so do your kids. Miss you guys!

Katie said...

Love the hair!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your hair! It looks great on you.
PS- you make cute babies!
Love, La La Bell

Brittany said...

I love your hair!!! So cute! I've been wanting to chop mine too and this makes me want to do it even more.