Pages

2.07.2011

princess life

anytime claire has a dress or skirt on, she is a princess. mostly she LOVES this, like yesterday (don't let the photos fool you! she just doesn't like to sit still), sometimes not. she CRASHED at about 530 on the couch, and we went to put her in bed.... welp g funk did NOT want to take off her dress, or squeaky shoes. so 4:56 am brought squeaks and a princess dancing through the bedroom door. 

bottom left picture = my fave. so claire. nevermind, they are all my fave. 

{sorry about that last picture..... it was one of about a hundred, and i forget that claire doesn't have undies on sometimes. potty training is taking over my life. and i did that post as i was falling asleep..... whoops.}

2 comments:

Yaya said...

Love the many faces of Claire! I bet there are moods to go with the faces! The last post w/picture made me giggle every time I looked at it. And I am SURE she is a princess.

LinnieBell said...

those are all such typical faces out of that lil munchkin! love it. love 'em all.