Pages

3.01.2009

good things for youtube

so february is over, and i don't know if i'll be posting as often.... on that note everyone needs to check out this awesome series that has been posted on youtube. type in 'mormon messages' and a bunch of videos will come up. these videos were recently done, and a guy in our ward had a huge part in it. these are on there in an effort to get some good things on youtube, so spread the word! i know a lot of people don't like to watch videos on people's blogs, but these really are worth your time! they aren't very long, and i think they will really have a positive effect. we helped a bit for one of them.... see if you recognize someone in this video!




this happens to be my favorite...

4 comments:

Mom and Sarah said...

My Grandbaby...a movie star!!! Awww...she's so cute in that! Good job for "creating" her...you guys are awesome! Love, Mom

Cristy said...

Hi Katie! Uh oh... since you found me, now I better make sure not to write that nasty blog about those crazy neighbors of mine... ;)

These videos are awesome, and such a great idea! And I take it that is YOUR Claire in it? Who in our ward is part of these?

Laura said...

i think this is amazing, and I have shared it with oh so many people...i just didn't comment. Beautiful! LOVE YOU

Anonymous said...

I too shared it with a lot of people, signed "the silent majority"