Pages

3.11.2009

how do you mean?

how in the world was i EVER allowed to mother a child?

run down of the morning-
i needed to take a shower, so i wrapped claire up and told her if she screamed i wouldn't be able to hear her, so don't bother. when i got out she was asleep, i don't know if she cried or not.
i have to drink water constantly. i take my waterbottle with me everywhere. i left it at home.
i forgot to charge my phone, so five minutes before i needed to leave i put it on the charger, and then left it there.
i get claire ready, we leave, i get to school, drop my keys in the stroller, and left them there for joe to take home.

which means- me at school, no phone, no keys, but a car, and I AM SO TIRED. i had an assignment due in an hour, i was starving, and i didn't know how in the world i was getting home.

THEN. i'm in class, i get a tap on the sholder, and there is JOE in all his hunky glory with my keys, my cell phone, and a kiss.

we joke about it all the time, but i don't know how i would ever get around with out him.

1 comment:

Polka Dot Craft Parties said...

Unfortunately you have "mom brain". It comes when you juggle too many things at once. It is more than the human brain is designed to handle. Somedays are better than others :)