Pages

3.14.2009

our little sports fan


we finally did something other than dinner and a movie last night! okay so we still got dinner, and we watched australia (so long but AMAZING) but we went to the BYU vs Utah baseball game and it was really fun! tickets were only 25 cents so naturally it was way crowded but we actually got great seats. it was a high scoring game, and we were there for what seemed forever but had to leave early so claire could go to bed. but she was soooo into the game it was cracking us up the whole time. she just sat in my lap all bundled up and watched the whole time totally intrigued by what was going on. she may not look happy in this picture but thats because i had turned her away from the game.


now this picture cracks me up. i totally forgot i put her pants on her head one night and took all these pictures. i think i was sick that night. but this one is hilarious to me. my little drama queen already!
and i am only half as cool as my sister, which i am totally okay with. shes a pretty cool person, and to be half as cool as her is still pretty sweet if you ask me.

6 comments:

Jill said...

Of course she loves baseball! afterall, her daddy was great at it.

Laura said...

Katie, you are stunning in that picture at the top. Really beautiful. You always are, but the first thing I thought when I saw it was not, oh! cute Claire, but it was the second. The first was, WOW, Katie is REALLY pretty.

I wanna see a baseball game! Miss you guys
Laura

Polka Dot Craft Parties said...

Pink hair???!!! Is it coming back? She does look like a drama queen- let's hope not!!!!

" I Love My Life!" said...

I agree with Laura...YOU LOOK great Katie! So happy and enjoying this time in your life!
Claire is so cute with those Big Open Eyes!
great picture
Katie R

Mom and Sarah said...

Katie is her grandma Huber's spittin' image and she WAS beautiful. I need to post the two pictures I have of Katie and my mom that are so similar. Love that baby, too! Mamacita

Vindie said...

She is getting so big! Oh man I wish we were still in P-town sometimes! Looks like you had a fun night...PS there are pictures on my blog now...finally.