Pages

3.03.2009

Katie my Love!!!! HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY!!!!



so i think i've only ever done one blog on here, but today is a special day. katie is 21!!!! she can officially go with me if i even want to eat a restaurant that serves beer... not that i ever would... but it could happen. I just wanted to say a few words about how wonderful katie is... she is so unbelievably patient with me and my never ending stupid things that i do. she is an amazing mother and i love to watch her laugh and interact with claire. i am for ever in debt to her for carrying and giving birth to our claire. she is always taking care of me and cleaning up after me. she teaches me so much and definitely makes me a better person. i love her so much and i'm so grateful that we have all of eternity together. she is definitely worthy of the title Queen. she is my queen and my eternal soul mate. i grow to love her more and more each day. katie...you're the best!!!!!!

11 comments:

Jill said...

so sweet! i love the pic you chose jophis

Vindie said...

Did you go sky diving? ?!?!?!?!!?

Polka Dot Craft Parties said...

I think it is interesting that this is your "favorite" picture of katie....but I know who your father is and the rest explains itself. Happy Birthday Katie!

Porter Family said...

Happy Birthday Katie!! Did you hear that Jillian is the new bachelorette? awesome. they keep sucking me in.

Unknown said...

happy birthday katie. I could not be more pleased than I am with you; and with you and Joseph and Claire. I am truly excited about your future. Your parents dun good.

Jarom said...

Awesome! Happy Birthday Katie!!

And I Think to Myself.....What a Wonderful World! said...

Happy Birthday Katie!
Im looking at this picture and then I am thinking in my mind...
"Then what happened?"...hehee
post more pictures of your experience...but dont do that again! Its scary
Katie

Anonymous said...

good morning fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking allowing for regarding that particular model. The prices seeking the boots were all over 300 bucks on every page. But completely I set this site selling them for half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hello people. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging as far as something that particular make. The prices seeking the boots were approximately 300 dollars on every site. But completely I base this location selling them for half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hi friends. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been looking for that singular brand. The prices due to the fact that the velcros were all over 250 pounds on every page. But for all I found this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hi dudes. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been looking allowing for regarding that meticulous brand. The prices as regards the shoes were about 300 dollars everwhere. But finally I set this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order these. what is your opinion?