Pages

1.03.2010

it was bueno

church that is. i said a little prayer that somehow it would go alright and that it would be worth it for me to go today. we switched to the dreaded 1130 block schedule today, and i wasn't sure what would go down. but claire decided to sleep in pretty late, and only managed to escape once during sacrament. joe took her for the third hour and i sincerely enjoyed our lesson in yw about growing closer to our Savior. some of the girls even made comments that brought me close to tears. beyond worth it.

looking back at that now makes it comical that i left something at church and can't go back to get it because claire is asleep and joe is at church meeting. the simple solution would be to call him and have him grab it. but my phone doesn't work. i can only call the last person who called me, and that would be my mom. so i called her and asked that she would call him for me and ask him to grab it. we'll see how it goes! (UPDATE: didn't work. he figured the phone call was for me and didn't check the voicemail. sweet. an extra stop at church...)

also bueno- 2009. a fun, long year. i actually completed an entire resolution, and kind of want to continue it. i didn't drink soda! okay i copped out on the 30th because i was feeling beyond nauseated. you don't want to know. but pretty much the whole year i went without it. i've some since, but i think i'll keep it away for the most part. and i'm actually doing the visiting teaching. its kind of whatever, but its getting better. (no worries- my comp's husband mentioned in testimony meeting today that there are three former students of his in the ward and lookd DIRECTLY at me and smiled. it will never stop haunting me!) the rest, not so much. no more gyms, tests at school, and i didn't have a sewing machine so i'm not sure how i thought i would make a quilt.

BUT.

my AWESOME mother-in-law gifted one of her sewing machines to me for christmas. and i. am. so. stoked. that is my one goal for this year. make a quilt. thats all. its gonna happen!

happy twenty-ten. thats what i'm calling it.

No comments: