Pages

10.07.2012

Everything she does


Everything she does puts a smile on my face.
Except when she poos three times in a row.
But even then, she loves getting her diaper changed, and her giggle and kicking legs is hilarious.
At six months, she hates laying on her tummy, grabs at everything, doesn't have teeth, would rather not sit on her own, and only likes a tiny bit of food at a time.
Everything a spoiled rotten princess should be.

I have a million things to say right now.

Loving General Conference, as always. 
Hearing what I need to hear, the amazing announcement that has spurred a movement by so many people, setting goals to better myself, my marriage, my family.

Utah is putting on a spectacular show right now- the fall leaves make the mountains look like they are lit with fire. Joe and I snuck off on a date into hobble creek canyon today (don't tell, we skipped a little bit of conference, but listened to it) and practiced our gun shooting skillz. It was a fantastically gorgeous day, prefect leaves, and fun shooting.

I'm starting to think I might miss Utah a bit. And I'm sad for all the things we will miss- seeing the Provo city center temple completed, using the Trax from Provo to salt lake, all the downtown construction and building done, expansion of the MTC, so many things! Just plenty of things to come back for, right?


No comments: