Pages

10.11.2012

On politics


This little girl, and my other 2 kids, and my husband, they mean the most to me. And so, I'm going to say this: the people who have FAMILY in mind while making decisions for our country will get my vote. People who want to protect and defend my family, who want to give, and give even more than they are required, and who have a record of REAL success, they will get my vote. 

I didn't vote four years ago- I had kinda just had a baby, wasn't excited about the candidates, etc., but right now I can't get enough of hearing about the plans laid out that I believe will actually help out this country.

And maybe I'm just feeling a little extra patriotic because of Jose's new job and all, but I have really gotten into the political process this time around, and I am really excited to vote in a few weeks. 

Bytheway, Evie cut a tooth! Way to go little girl!

1 comment:

Yaya said...

Love the head lift thing she has going on!