Pages

10.01.2012

hello october

Hmmmm October. I've been dreading it. Joe leaves in October. (Three weeks from wednesday) So, not really looking forward to it. For the kids, I'll put on a happy face and pretend I'm not completely freaking out.

I went to church by myself yesterday with the kids. We even walked, well not really. I walked, and the three kiddos hitched rides on my one child stroller. It was quite the sight, but I really could have fit one more on there :) we got there 15 minutes early, not sure how??? And we didn't have to dismiss ourselves first hour. Bonus.

We had a 'special' dinner last night to welcome fall. Nothing fancy, but we lit candles and put 'punkins' on the table. They sorta loved it. 

My parents are off on the sight-seeing adventure of a lifetime, sorta really jealous. But they totally deserve it. So, doggie-duty for us! I call them 'wizzzzie and wooozy' and they hate it, but tolerate it because I feed them. Ha!

Evalyn turns six months this week. With no desire to roll over, sit up, or pop some teeth out. Which is kinda awesome. Like, she acknowledges I really want a baby of mine to stay a baby longer than six months. Thank you Evie Jayne. 

Blogger haaaates me. No pics right now.... Maybe later?

No comments: