Pages

2.04.2009

4 the love!

today i love friends. i love making friends, keeping in touch with friends, reconnecting with old friends, spending time talking to friends, and being friends with unlikely people. i am the shyest person i know. you wouldn't know that though- i have tried really hard to get over that huge fear. my mom calls me a social butterfly, but i really feel awkward in social situations. because of moving so much with my family, we often relied on each other for friendship. my siblings are some of my best friends! i learn so much from friends, and sometimes feel i am just a combination of all them put together. going to byu has been one of the coolest experiences to make friends, and then to see friends that i haven't seen in years and years. its also been fun when my friends know each other- thats always kinda weird, but we live in a small world, right? my husband was one of my best friends before we even dated- everyone always joked that you are supposed to marry your best friend. i definitely did! we still can laugh and talk about anything. i often worry i am not being a good friend. is that weird? i like to be everyone's friend- i don't like to take sides. can't we just all get along? anyways.

here's to all my friends.

i love you all!

1 comment:

Kelsie J said...

I am so happy to be your friend! I LOVE YOU and your cute little baby too!