Pages

2.25.2009

LOVE HIM

can i just tell you how much i love this guy? he is everything i could've possibly hoped to have in a husband and much, much more. he is so loving and understanding. he cares and is sensitive to.... everything. he is really my best friend. he makes me laugh every single day. he knows how to have fun. he is a superb father! he really loves claire, and i love watching him interact with her. i got seriously lucky with this one- he makes me happy! he is a cuddler, and some days i just want to stay home and hang out with him. i love you babe!

1 comment:

The Grahams said...

best friends and a lover makes hubbies the best! so i was just looking at your other posts, and i have to say that i am so jealous utah is getting so many in'n'outs!! That's one thing i miss the most about CA. Claire is too cute.... i remember those teething days and I have to say I am not looking forward to doing that again with Baron.