Pages

2.07.2009

silly baybeee, trix are for kids!

i love that claire does something to make me laugh everyday. she recently has started to try and roll over. she can't do it yet, but she can do a 180 on the floor. i'll lay her down on her mat, and ten minutes later look at her again and shes facing the complete opposite way.

i also love that my husband can open things when i can't. take the milk for example- i can open any jar of anything, but for some reason the milk from costco just doesn't want to be opened my me. this morning i waited an extra hour while i waited for joe to get up so i could have some cereal. (this isn't the first time- i tried for a few seconds and then remembered the last time i tried for ten minutes and all i got was sore hands.)

***UPDATE*** 7:14 p.m. claire just rolled over! she went front to back several times in the tub earlier, and she just went back to front!

1 comment:

Yaya said...

What cutie! I want a Yaya squeeze. Give her kisses for me.