Pages

2.22.2009

little red riding in da hood

this picture is a thousand words
notice all that dark spots. those = drool = massive amounts of teething going on.
yes teething.
ouch.
good thing i love her so much.
also, i happen to have a love for steak, but i am usually too cheap to buy it. luckily, all the grocery stores mark down all the meat late on saturday nights, so we can have yummy steaks for sunday dinner.
and i love my hubby so dang much- be looking for a long post all about him come wednesday for his birthday. yesh... his birthday! i am so excited for it.

3 comments:

" I Love My Life!" said...

Im cracking up! Katie you post the most adorable cute pictures of baby Claire!
They bring a smile to my face each and every time I see her pictures.
I can tell you are embracing this time in your life!!!!
Its beautiful to see.
Love
Katie R

Yaya said...

This is hilarious!!! She is eatable! Give her lots of kisses from Yaya.

Mom and Sarah said...

Too, too funny! Love her for me!
Mamacita in Mexico!