Pages

2.11.2009

i want to eat these



i love fat rolls, chunky thighs, double chins, and every little nook and cranny of this munchkin. i'm basically obsessed. sorry i couldn't resist showing off these legs.

i also love a clean house, and laundry all done. i actually like to vaccuum, and wish i did it more. vaccuuming has a way of making a room appear cleaner than it is.

i also love random days off from school. no classes friday or monday for me! wahoo. got some projects to finish and catching up and lots of studying to do. bytheway- i have A's in all of my classes thus far. my best semester i've ever had. and never been busier. how odd.

3 comments:

Mom and Sarah said...

YAY for A's...I'm so impressed! I think it's amazing how much one can accomplish under pressure...you go girl!! Love ya, Mamacita

grant + brittany said...

love the little chunker... and all A's?!? way to go girlfriend.

Kelsie J said...

Yay for A's! I've found that the busier I am, the better I do, because I know can't let anything that I am juggling drop! Babies are seriously meant to be gentle chew toys I think, so go ahead! -chomp away (delicately of course) :) LOVE YOU!